Friday 8 June 2012

New Look

For once I have an excuse for the increasingly erratic posting of new cartoons.  I've been experimenting with making new flash cartoons of my Supersillyous comics characters but for some reason these characters just don't work in animated format.  Oh, I'm slowly learning how to articulate the characters and make them move but for some reason (probably the Draw Plus' boundless capacity for being shit) whenever I try to export an animation as an avi or mov file it suddenly becomes glitchy as fuck and random limbs start either disappearing or flying across the screen unbidden.

Anyway I haven't forgotten about Supersillyous and to whet the appetite of the fans out there (of which I'm assured there are some) I've constructed a new title banner with my new look characters in action.

Hope you like...


No comments:

Post a Comment